Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Seven in Seven will take you to heaven.

No, not Seven Eleven, although I do like to stop in once in awhile to torture my body with a cool and luscious Icee/Slurpee. Yum. But I digress. The 'Seven in Seven' I refer to is the new segment I'll be hosting on 89.5FM, thanks to the always generous Jesse Menendez of Vocalo.

The newest broadcast airs this Wednesday (tonight) at 7:20PM (Central) and you can stream it online at www.vocalo.org and/or if you're in Chicago simply turn your dial to 89.5FM.

Sandra's Seven in Seven will feature my passion for, as always, latin alternative music and more. This week I'll be speaking about new music by bands such as Cuevo, Matorralman and Puya. I'll also mention upcoming concerts and performances by Los Pecados de Maria, [.DESCARGA.], El Haragan and Panteon Rococo. Seven lovely artists that are sure to take you to heaven, my way. You'll love it, I swear.

That's all for today. I'll be back soon to update you on Proyecto Latina's next event which takes place Monday, August 16th at Cafe Catedral. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment