Monday, October 31, 2011

Song Conundrum + Molotov

Say what? Yes, it's a post about a song conundrum and also this weekend's long-awaited (well, for those of us who are fans of the band) Molotov concert at Congress Theater. I can't help but loving those goofy boys and their unexplained energy. Where the heck does it come from? Have you seen them away from the stage? It's quite the transformation, let me tell you.

So to repeat myself, this Friday is the Molotov concert at Congress and also includes performances by Cuadro Azul, [.DESCARGA.] and Monte Negro. It's a solid line-up, that's for sure. I like all three bands individually and I think this line-up will showcase them even better. They complement each other well.


This Wednesday I'll be sharing new music during Enchufate's segment on The Music Vox, 89.5FM Vocalo.org. For those outside the Chicago/Indiana listening area you can always stream it live on www.vocalo.org/player  The Music Vox airs Monday through Friday, 6-8PM CST. Our segment airs Wednesdays at 7:30PM CST. Tune in anytime!

As for the song conundrum? It's [.DESCARGA.]'s 'The Funeral'. All I know is it makes me really happy and really sad at the same time. Now you understand my conundrum? Ush.

You listen and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment